Thursday, November 20, 2008

Once again, I am posting pictures from the past. These are from last year...


Mike finished rebuilding his Banshee (for the second time!), so we HAD to make a trip to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes. I haven't gone there since that is where my brother died, but Mike and the kids love it so much I didn't want to spoil their fun.


4-wheeling is one activity that we all love to do. Tysen wasn't with us this trip, but Casey and his wife, Jen, were able to join us. I was actually riding Jen's 4-wheeler since I hadn't gotten my new Raptor...yet. It came a couple of months later for my birthday.
Bailey is pretty good at riding the Warrior. It's kind of funny to think back - I was about her age when my dad got our first Warrior and I learned to ride a 4-wheeler *with a clutch*. One of Dakota's favorite things to do is get the 4-wheeler "stuck." He'll spend hours just getting it stuck.....getting it out (especially if he can make an excuse to use the winch or a tow strap, and as a last resort call for help ...you get the idea). He does it on purpose! over and over...and yet you can't help but watch him and see how happy he is and sit back and smile.





Look at those good lookin' kids!





















1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of the kids! Where are the pics of you and Mike? We sure miss you guys! We are stopping by my mom's on the way back from my Dad's after Christmas. Maybe we can see you guys as we are driving through. Our time depends all on how my dad is doing when we get there (he has been diganosed with stage 4 cancer). It was so much fun when you guys came to visit us! Maybe we can meet somewhere (in the middle)with all the kids and have some fun! Keep the pictures coming!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete